All About Protein!

There is a lot of hype around protein.. but should you believe it all? How much protein do you really need? And are protein shakes essential for muscle gain?
 
In my two-part protein videos I break down the hype around protein to help YOU understand the facts. I tell you how to work out if you’re having enough protein, as well as the top protein food sources and the truth about protein shakes – including when to take them and what to mix them with for optimum results. So, before you spend any money in one of the fitness industries most profitable markets, know the FACTS!

You can subscribe to my You Tube channel by clicking [here]
 
 
Part 1
 
 

Part 2

 
 
 Please give it a 'thumbs' up and comment on the videos if you like them!

If you have any more Vlog topic suggestions please leave them in a comment below or email me!


Thank you for watching :)

Nic x

0 comments:

Post a Comment