Healthy Apple Crisps - In the Pink!

October is 'breast cancer awareness month', and so I've decided to embrace the 'In the Pink' and 'Tickled Pink' campaigns by revisiting one of the most popular recipes on my blog 'Apple Crisps' - click here to see the original post.


Apple crisps have to be the healthiest crisp in the world.. after all they are packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre.. can you get much better than that?!  - well they also taste amazing and are super fun to make too.

To keep to the 'In the Pink' theme you will see that (hopefully) most things in my new recipe video are pink... apples, dress, nails, place mat.. so what are you waiting for?! Press play to see how you can create the Pink Lady Apple's version of the amazing apple crisp! These crisps also take less time to cook than in my previous recipe post.. which is good for me!

 

Thank you for watching! 
 
You can [click here] to subscribe if you want to see more of my healthy tips and recipe YouTube videos. 
 
If you want to see more recipes from Pink Lady Apples then you can visit their website [click here]. 
 
How are you celebrating the month of Pink?!
 
Nic x

0 comments:

Post a Comment