FINGERS CROSSED FOR A CALM, NICE SORTA DAY

Yesterday is done, in the past and I for one am happy about that.
Next time I have to go down to the school... which I hope will be soon for an I.E.P. about Griffin, I'm taking Stew with me!

He will stop me getting so bloody mad.  He can ask the questions and see how the Teacher answers.

Now, as it's days since I posted a gorgeous photo of Dante, I will rectify that:

ABOVE: his favourite place.  

ABOVE:  on Granddad... 

ABOVE: I think he looks like a little puddin'.  I call him 'Podge'... but I think I should stop that cos he might get a complex!

We have two little fledgling grape vines, one is still VERY small, the other is a wee bit bigger.  They have been in the ground for about 3 years and we finally have grapes!

I 'harvested' our grapes last night:


ABOVE: our grapes!!!   Yep, all TWO of them.
I offered to 'share' our grapes with Stew, but he was a love and let me have them.  Awwwww... ain't that so sweet of him.  lol

I am now wondering if I need to move our grape vines to a 'better' place, cos clearly they are not doing well where they are.  *smiles*


Anyone know when is the best time to move a grapevine???


Today is 'Keera' day.  We are going over to Henderson until 1pm.  

Then on our way home I'm going to stop in and pay for next month's Smartbox in storage.  We pay, then our Insurance Company reimburses us.  Yaaa.

Weight Management Plan.   I'm changing the 'name'.
From now on when I refer to our efforts in relation to food/exercise etc, it will be called our...

What do ya think?   It kinda ties in with the 'ONWARD' that I put on my blog every day.
Sort of like... let's get on with it!  It takes the focus off Weight... and more on moving forward in a positive way.

ONWARD...

Having read the last few comments on yesterday's post, I'd like to clarify something.
Yes, I was angry and antagonistic AFTER the interview.  I did not bite his head off literally, but I did point out that he was going against what all the experts and previous teachers had agreed to do or NOT do.  

If he had read all of the information about Griffin and his learning disabilities, he should have done what was indicated in all the reports.  Griffin CANNOT write.  It's as simple as that.  He needs to TYPE his work on a computer.  Full stop. End of Story.

Now as for how Griffin feels about his Teacher? I would say him coming home crying because he got shouted at, or made to stay in at lunchtime because he had not finished the HANDWRITING sheet given to him is a bit UNFAIR.  

Apparently that has happened three times so far this year.  So... do you wonder why I'm not happy with this man?

MASSIVE ACCIDENT ON ROAD BEHIND OUR HOUSE.

When I can stop shaking so much I will fill you in.

So, I'd just got home from dropping Keera back to Lacy.

I sat down and then... BOOM ... big noise and even bigger JOLT of our house.  I thought it was an earthquake, but then Bex said she could hear someone screaming out "Ring 111!!!".
I immediately jumped in my car and took off  up the road.


To see this.  The bus was horizontal to the road, there were two adults and a little boy lying on the ground and a young girl on the bus.  She was on her own, so I jumped in the bus and sat down opposite her and supported her until the ambulances arrived. She has some nasty injuries, but I am sure she will be OK after things mend.

I did all I could to reassure her that everything would be alright.

I have NEVER been in that situation before.  To tell you the truth is was GOD DAM AWFUL.  

After about half an hour (not sure how long to be truthful, it felt like a long time!),  three ambulances and at least 6-7? Police cars arrived and blocked off the road and started tending to the injured.

I think I will leave my account there for now... I'm in shock and can't stop shaking.

Now we have the police helicopter buzzing around, and it landed behind our house, doesn't help my nerves!!!

Found out that one of the men involved sadly passed away.  Made me start shaking again.  

End of Day:  please don't worry about me!  I'm a tough cookie.  I'm going to just relax and watch Coronation Street ... so much for having a 'calm day'.
nite nite.

BEASTIE GIRL:  I am not going to speculate on HOW this accident happened.  It is up to the Police Serious Crash Unit to figure that out.  There is some suggestion that the bus driver had a 'medical event' (heart attack or similar)... but that is just speculation at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment