MONDAY'S.... I JUST LOVE THEM

Apologies to anyone who has to go to work.... while I get to stay home and do the housework, cluck over babies, sew, go shopping, bla bla bla!
It's such a wonderful life I lead.  lol


Right...here's more photos from yesterday:


ABOVE: Stew and Keera, she is one of the happiest babies I've ever met.

ABOVE:  Rena modelling her new outfit.  I gave it to her before her birthday because I wanted to see if she liked it.  She did.   So she got it early.


ABOVE:  Stew and his darling granddaughters.

 ABOVE: Steve and Keera, she clearly loves her Uncle.


ABOVE:  Sandra... doesn't she look so cute with the hairband you made?  We LOVE them.

ABOVE:  I said to Steve ... "Go and stand by the pillar so I can get a lovely photo of you and Keera".  So that is what he did!  What a dick... he knew exactly what he was doing.  


ABOVE:  now THAT is better.

Today:  once I get the kids off to school I plan on sewing.  Hopefully I will get both bags finished today.
I will need to go out at some point for cord for Kelly's bag, and maybe a few other bits 'n' bobs.

ABOVE:  just cos I can... views on me 'bun'?  I often up it up just to get it off me neck... but I've never gone out with it up like this.

ONWARD...

The builders arrive NEXT Monday to start work on the kitchen, then the flooring company arrive  Wednesday 6th to lay the new floor.  If the builders don't finish their job on the Monday, they will come back on the 12th to finish off.

So, all going well our damage will be all fixed by 13th March.

The outfit Rena is wearing is IDENTICAL to the one I just got back from Hamilon.

I popped out this morning to buy more dowel and cord so I can finish Bex and Kelly's bags.
Kinda got distracted by other things...


ABOVE:  I decided I needed a new hacksaw... why are there SO MANY to choose from?  I hummed and ha'aaed for ages before deciding to go with a 'middle of the road' one cost-wise.  

After Bunnings, I went over to David's Emporium again and picked up some lace, braid, ...


...  buttons and pretty embellishments for cards.

NOW... I can get back to me sewing. 

*Hi*.... been sewing for the last few hours... and here are the results:



ABOVE:  Kelly's Zumba Bag.  She can have it next time she comes up... as an early Birthday Present.
Ha!  So much for me NOT giving Birthday presents to me grown up kids.  *sigh*



ABOVE:  Bex's Baby Bag... THIS is also her early Birthday present.  I think her Birthday is sometime soon?  (yep, just checked the Birthday Book), her birthday is in March.  OH and she ♥ LOVES ♥ orange.  Just sayin'.

I have really enjoyed sewing again.  I love being productive ... and it's even nicer if you enjoy what you are doing.

My 'turn' to cook dinner tonight.  Chicken nibbles baked in a Lemon & Herb marinade, accompanied by rice and stir fry veges.
I need a WOK.  Might just go looking for one tomorrow.

WHOOPS!  I forgot the rice.  Dinner was a flop too... the chicken was too rich, and I kinda burnt the bottom.  Not often I have a failure... dammit.

End of Day:  a lovely day, thrilled to get two bags done and dusted in such a short time.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment