ONE WEEK DOWN, ON TO THE NEXT.

Day 8.  Still feeling fantastic.  Was a bit worried last night, I kept thinking of nibbles... snacks... chocolate.... ANYTHING!
But, I kept saying to myself:

- don't ruin 7 days of being spot on with my eating.

- Think how good I will feel when I go to bed and KNOW I am still on the right track.

So, I just hung in there... and now?

I woke up this morning and don't hate myself for giving in to a silly craving.

DAMN HAPPY I DIDN'T GIVE IN, BEST FEELING EVER.
ABOVE:  I will NOT listen to the little devil on me shoulder.
I can do this. I can and I will.
Just take each day as it comes.  It is only 1 day.
I can worry about tomorrow ... tomorrow!  Just don't stuff up TODAY.

So... I won't.

If you are on the same 'journey' as me... you bloody hang in there too, cos it is worth it.

Take it from someone who has actually GOT TO GOAL and then lost it again.  Being a healthy weight feels a darn sight better than any block of chocolate EVER will.

And that bloody chocolate, while tasting really YUM when you are eating it... will make you feel MISERABLE just as soon as it's all gone down ya gullet.  YOU KNOW THAT.

My 'goal' is to have a good day... eat wisely, eat WELL and just look forward to tomorrow, and the next day ... and then on Day 30... I can look down at those bloody scales and they won't say "Get off ya fat bitch!"   
Instead, they will say "Well done!"

Who else is going to LIKE their scales in a month????

TODAY:  I feel the urge to sew.  It won't matter what... I just want to sew ...

ONWARD...

I am getting ready to vacum the lounge, I pull my chair out and ummmm.....


ABOVE:  proof of past evil doings.  Whoops!
I was an evil, evil little Kiwi.  *edit*  I didn't eat them all on my own... Stew and Bex helped me. Just wanted to clarify that... ha ha ha.

The woman who wanted to use my snapper picture for her boat just sent me these:

ABOVE: her boat engine cover, featuring my snapper, it looks lovely!

Still vacuming....


ABOVE:  just moved the couch.  YIKES!

I'm still doing housework!  No sewing done yet.

Got the call with the start date for fixing our floor etc.
MARCH the 6th.  Almost three weeks away.  But I don't care.  We have a bloody date at last.
AWESOME.

Bex and I had a lovely lunch of left over salmon quiche.  Filled the void!  lol

I'm really happy with what I got done today.  I sorted out all our 'papers', receipts, important "to keep" papers, stationery items... and condensed it all down to keeping just the necessary 'stuff'.  I've got a big black sack full of rubbish!  

I also sorted out books.  I've got a pile to take to the Hospice Shop tomorrow.
I love de-cluttering!

Steve and Bex have said they will make kebabs tonight... healthy ones!  Can't wait.  Right now Bex is having a nap with Dante.  She has caught a cold poor thing. 
Fingers crossed no one else gets it.  Or Dante.

CHRISTY: nope, not yet.  I might have it tomorrow. 

End of Day:  well the kids did amazingly well with dinner tonight.  It was just lovely.  Steve came and took my 'order' then proceeded to make it and hand deliver it to my chair.  I also had ONE glass of bubbly wine too.  It was very nice.
I took some time to relax after dinner and now... I'm going down to the garage to muck around a bit more... might even start up the sewing machine now that I've got it all sorted out!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment