HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACY, AND PAYBACK.

Today is Lacy's birthday.  She is 33!  I don't give out presents to big kids now... but she is lucky cos I actually made her something she said she DIDN'T WANT... but secretly I think she will be thrilled with it!
Time will tell.  We will probably have her over for dinner tonight.  
Lacy... Don't expect cake !

Yesterday, while backing out of Lacy's driveway, Bex yelled out "Look out for that silver van!!!"... and I literally SHAT MYSELF with fright!

She. Was. JOKING.

Ha ha ha ????

LIKE HELL.

I have warned her that I will get her back... AND. I. WILL.

When she least expects it.

A bit like me getting Lacy back by toilet papering her house.

I'm already laughing cos I know EXACTLY what I'm gunna do to her!

Now, she is shitting herself.   *insert evil little snigger here*

Also yesterday, my washing machine shat itself and stopped spinning out the water.
So I'm lucky ... Steve is handy like that. When he got home he hauled it outside and looked into the back, where the filter is.


ABOVE:  Steve hauling it outside.  I had already drained the water out with a syphon hose.

ABOVE:  Oh my god.  So glad there wasn't any dead critters under the machine. Just dust, dirt, twigs, leaves and a few other 'sundry' things!

So, Steve found the problem, the filter was blocked by....

ABOVE:  Bex's hair clips!!!   I virtually never use hairclips, so they had to be her's.  Oh well... she did clean the mess up, so I forgive her.

Coco came into heat again yesterday.  Man yesterday was a busy day!  Anyway... it's back to keeping her locked up for almost a fortnight. Making sure she doesn't escape out the front door looking for Mac ...  (well actually, any boy dog would do, she's a hussy!).  We really don't want her to have puppies again this soon. 

Right, off to do the lunches, make beds, tidy the house and then sew a bit I think.

ONWARD...

So... I went out for some dowel... to finish off a UFO (Unfinished Object), and got ummm... a little bit more stuff than I intended:

ABOVE:  the new dog collar is for a 'fake' bark collar I'm going to make.  We have one and it works EXTREMELY well, but the dog who doesn't have it on still barks and howls like crazy at the drop of a hat.  So I am making a fake one to put on the 'other' dog, so it thinks it's got it on and hopefully won't bark!
The trick is to switch them around all the time so both dogs get zapped on and off.  I hope it works.

The other things are gorgeous buttons... which I got from David's Emporuim on Cavendish Drive.  Oh my god, I so have to take Bex there!  She will love it.  I sure do. 

 ABOVE: I finished Lacy's gift .... now all I have to do is hope she likes it!

COMMENTS TODAY?  Has everyone gone bush after me rants yesterday?    Am I boring today?  *smiles*

SOUTHGIRL:  Nope, it's not a wallhanging... I will show all of it once Lacy has arrived and  received it.  And Nope, I'm quite sure you are not DUMB!

ABOVE:  She got her parcel.  I had to use three separate pieces of gift wrap cos I didn't have any single piece large enough.

 ABOVE:  As  you can now see, I made her a 'baby bag'... NOT to put THE BABY IN ya twit!!!
But she tried anyway.  


ABOVE:  Clearly, she LOVED IT.  She screamed when she realised what it was... be thankful you were NOT in my lounge!  It was LOUD.

 ABOVE: Another nice photo ...


 ABOVE:  and another one of her being a twit.

Bex has spent a long time in the kitchen today, making two cakes for tonight.  One is a Banana Cake and one is an Apple Pie Cake.

Lacy arrived, smelt the cake... and sneaked into the fridge and....


ABOVE: she took a bite out of the banana cake!

Now that Stew is home, he's off to get dinner.  This will be the first takeaway meal we have had in 2 weeks!  Wow we are doing well.
I've decided to partake in fish 'n' chips and a little piece of Birthday Cake tonight.

As it will be my first 'naughty' meal, I hope I don't end up regretting it.

IF I DO... well I will be able to use that feeling to my advantage... and probably won't do it again?  Not sure.  I'm probably trying to talk myself into believing it's OK... lol.

We shall see in an hour or so I suppose...

End of Day:  the fish 'n' chips?  Nope, did not enjoy them at all.  The cake?  Yep, liked that and don't regret eating some at all.
Tomorrow.... right back on track.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment