I'M READING!

After many months I have finally picked up a book and started reading again!

I had almost forgotten how engrossing a good book can be! I bought two books from the Hospice Shop the other day... and last night I started reading 'Keeping The Dead' by TESS GERRITSEN... ooooh it's so interesting! I can hardly put it down.

Sadly this means that I have read bugger all blogs either! Hopefully I shall finish it today so I can get back to the blogs I love to read! lol

AND I really want to make a few more cards, and finish a sewing project or two... so many things to do... how can I get bored !

ONWARD...

Haven't got to reading more of that book so far this morning.. been making soup...
You ever been CONSTIPATED? I have/am... so this soup should get things 'going' again!


ABOVE: cos I just KNOW some bugger is gunna ask me what I put in me soup:

200 grams Split Green Peas

200 grams Pearl Barley

2 leeks, three onions, 2 big carrots grated up, 1/4 of a cauliflower, 250 grams frozen corn kernels, 425 gram tin of Mushrooms, 400 gram tin of tomatoes, 500 grams bacon, garlic salt to taste, and 1 Tblsp chicken stock. (you can add any other veges to it too... I just used what I had on hand)

Chuck it all into a crock pot or big pot and cook.

ABOVE: my new whizz bang grater... lovely thing!

And now... back to reading a few blogs and then... me book!

For the past 2 and a half hours I have been reading blogs and commenting on 99% of them! I feel good about that. Time to get some lunch and read my book... I deserve it!

I FINISHED THE BOOK... it was an awesome read! If you like mystery/murder novels... read it!

My soup is ready too... we are all having some for dinner... it's a meal in itself!

End of Day: OMG that soup is yum! I added some garlic butter right at the end... DROOOOOL! I am happy today... very happy. nite nite.

*****PEPSI UPDATED*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment