BACK TO HOSPICE SHOP....

FINALLY, after 7 weeks off I get to go back to the hospice shop.
I have missed it a lot.
Maybe I've kinda missed the shopping too.... lol.

Knowing my luck Elite Fitness will try to drop off the Transformer for our treadmill while I'm out this morning.  Or not at all today.

Man are they gunna get an earful if it's not delivered by 5pm.

Well seriously, that's about it from me until I get back from the Hospice Shop...
Do ya reckon I'll buy anything???

I have about $20 till next week!!!  Think I can hold on to it?

ONWARD!

ABOVE:   $11.50.
Three books, two jars of plum jan, a top for Brylee and a top for me.  NOT BAD.
AND I have change.

My feet hurt.  I'm certainly not used to being on them for 4 hours straight.  We were busy, which was neat.  I loved being back.  I had missed the ladies down there. Can't wait until next week.

NOW... lunch!

Well, our treadmill's transformer was delivered mid afternoon, so all's good with that.  Had a 'nana nap' this afternoon... just could not keep awake!  When you toss and turn all night thanks to hot flushes and the heat and humidity it takes it outta ya I can tell you.  *sigh*
Now I have to think about making dinner for us.... soooo don't feel like cooking.  *hint* *hint* to Stewy!

End of day:  well his nibs brought home dinner, what a honey.
DIET: ooops,fail.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment