BEFORE... AND AFTER

ABOVE:  the necklace I got yesterday before I doctored it.

ABOVE:   and after.   I took off the cross and added a jewelled anchor, my sapphire and diamond pendant AND some paua shell dics.   Stew isn't sure the additions are in 'keeping' with the material of the necklace.... what do you think?
PERSONALLY I like it cos the additions are really pertinent to me.  Sea shell, nautical AND sapphires and diamonds... I mean... COME ON!

Today:  don't know yet.   We might go out and check out the new Chinese Market  (China Town) in Te Rakau Drive, Botany.   Who knows what we might find....

ONWARD....

Well we did indeed go out... and are going out again in just a minute to look at another house.
I took some photos at China Town, will upload them when we get back....




ABOVE:  some of the neat stuff at China Town... Sandra C I thought of you!  lol... for anyone who doesn't know, Sandra C (My former WW Leader and rather good friend from Palmerston North) collects bears.... she has well over a thousand!
It's so hot today ... that I jumped in the kid's splash pool.. ooo it was so nice.

End of Day:  apart from everything, a nice day was had.  Did I mention I have probably pulled a muscle in me lower back and can hardly move?  Well... I have.  Ain't nice.  Bloody hurts.
*sniff*
DIET: on track.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment