ABOVE: this used to be the top of a coffee table that I bought about 29 years ago... it is the ONLY thing left in my house that I had when I was in my first marriage... well.... as long as ya don't count my kids that is! lol
Anyway, I digress.... I took the legs off and hung it on the wall as I just love it. It's an old world map...
ABOVE: some of the detail... it is stunning, naked nymphs and all. It is HUGE... weighs a ton... and I hope it never falls off the wall cos it would do a lot of damage!
TODAY: first thing... I'm going to Weight Watchers over in Botany Downs.... then probably home to do some housework. Yaaaa.
Keep your fingers crossed I get a small loss... I don't think I could cope with another gain!
ONWARD....
The Botany Downs meeting had moved to another location... which I found out when I got there... Grrrrr..... so I spent about 20 minutes trying to find the new location to no avail... so I hot footed it over to the Sylvia Park meeting... made it in time and weighed in.
ABOVE: I LOST 1.7 kg this week!!!!!!! Super happy about that.
The weather this afternoon was so lovely that we packed up our togs and towels and went out to Orewa Beach for a swim:
ABOVE: GRIFFIN trying to ride a wave... all arms and legs!
ABOVE: they were only itty bitty waves today, but still fun as you can see.
ABOVE: He goes on about being 'FAT'.... But to me he's perfect just the way he is.
ABOVE: got it!
ABOVE: Orewa Beach today... just gorgeous.
ABOVE: these three planes were practising sychronised flying.. it was quite nice as a distraction.
Home now... everyone is having showers and I'm about to make dinner... Bacon Cabonara. Nice.
End of Day: in all an EXCELLENT day, thank. you. very. much!
DIET: great!
nite nite.


0 comments:
Post a Comment