CLEARLY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BUTTONS

I think I have a problem... with David's Emporium.

That place is lethal for my wallet!

A N Y W A Y.... here's what I got there yesterday:


 ABOVE:  lots of buttons and embellishments!
I don't know what I will use them for YET... but even if I just drool over them... that's OK eh?  *smiles*



ABOVE:  can you imagine these gorgeous little teddies hanging off a bag?  Too cute.

Now, Today:  I've got an eye appointment courtesy of the Health System.  It's standard for anyone with Diabetes to have their eyes tested for free every two years,  to make sure the diabetes is not impacting on the health of their eyes. 

That's fine with me.

After that, home because Brylee and Griffin will be home at lunchtime as it's Parent / Teacher Interviews in the afternoon.
This year I am going... so will be out at school mid-afternoon for about an hour.  Provided they are not running  late.  Usually... they are.

Bex is cooking dinner tonight, so that's taken care of at least.




THE TOOTHACHE:
Steve has ONE tooth in his mouth with a filling.  All the rest are perfect.
The one with the filling was repaired two years ago... and they damaged the nerves.  So, it was killing him for the past few days, and he finally got time off work to get it pulled out.

Now this wouldn't be my blog without photos ... so be warned... the last one of the following three is rather iKKKK.



 ABOVE:  Mr Puff Face.


 ABOVE: Yes Steve, you look like a right twit.
I would say DORK, but I know Mark in the Cayman Islands would be offended for Steve if I called him that!  You see Mark, I remembered. lol


ABOVE: this one is just to gross you out!  One dead molar!


Apart from everything else going on... I'm in a bit of a 'down' mood.  Some things happening in the background of me life ... which I have no control of.  Yesterday I just wanted to go to bed and pull the blankets over me head.  Down... but trying not to let it affect me too much, even though it does.

ONWARD...


Right, here's a video account of me morning:


ABOVE:  me having a yak with YOU.
*smiles*

The afternoon is going well.  I got a bit of sewing in before I have to go to the school... which I'm not looking forward to at all.
I just feel like whenever I go down there it's a waste of time.  
So ... we shall see.  Better take a pen and pencil to jot down 'stuff'.

School Interviews:

Brylee's Teacher is lovely.  We got on famously. We discussed the never ending issue of Brylee not being able to maintain friendships.  I don't think she ever is going to learn from her past mistakes.  With Brylee it has to be 'her way' or no way at all.

GRIFFIN'S TEACHER:

Yes it requires CAPITALS!!!!

Less than  one minute after meeting him, he showed me Griffin's Writing Book.

And I spat the dummy... literally looked at him and said "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???"

He has been getting Griffin to write out pages of SINGLE LETTERS.... you know, the stuff you get a little 5 YEAR OLD TO DO.

I pointed out that Griffin is NEVER EVER going to be able to write fluently or legibly... to which he got all stroppy and said he was not going to send MY SON out into the world without being able to write properly!  Then he just went on the Defensive.... trying to explain what he was doing.

What the fuck?  Has he not read all about Griffin's last 6 years in school?
Has he not accepted that Griffin CANNOT WRITE?

I was so mad, which didn't help when he cut our interview short and literally told me to leave his classroom.

So I left, but NOT before telling him I wanted an I.E.P as soon as possible... THANKS.

I was and am still SO ANGRY I am shaking.   

I do believe Griffin's teacher does not like me now.  TOO FUCKING BAD.

If necessary, I will request Griffin is put in another class.

ONE VICTORY TODAY:  I have not run to the pantry and shoved the first thing I see down me gob. There will be NO MORE EMOTIONAL EATING done by me.
It does NOT help.  All it does is make you hate yourself just a bit more.

End of Day:  Bex made a lovely spag bog for dinner... and ... I ate my medium portion, and left 3/4'ers of the pasta on the plate.  I simply didn't need or want it.
Another good day on the WMP for me.
nite nite

TRACY:  The teacher knew of Griffin's school history, and what has been tried/done in the past.  Griffin has been at that school for over 4 years.  I truly think this teacher has his own agenda... which is to be 'THE ONE' who finally teaches Griffin how to write.  That is the only thing I can think of to explain his attitude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment