The Veganista Diaries: Day 4



Hey ladies!

It's Day 4 of my journey and I am still beaming! I'm down 4 lbs, I continue to wake up without an alarm clock, and I am in a great mood. I think the best part of this is feeling so in control of my health, and in turn, my weight. I'm super hopeful and excited to see where this takes me!


Next time I'll do 2 apples instead of one, it wasn't as sweet as it could have been!


Lunch!


Here's what I've eaten so far today:

Breakfast -- (pictured above) Green juice with apple, cucumber, spinach, ginger, lemon

Lunch -- (pictured above) -- bean cake, quinoa,  spicy korean rice noodles

Snack -- wheat-free peanut butter cookie with rolled oats, peanuts, raising, pumpkin seeds 

Dinner -- going to Pure Food & Wine for apps and drinks with a friend. I'll report back!

Notes: I got both breakfast & lunch from Green Symphony in NYC. I'm also drinking 2-3 cups of Yogi Green Tea for Energy with sugar in the raw!

xoxo
Cara


0 comments:

Post a Comment