i had duck!

Ciao. I'm back from the North trip!

Gabe had already told me so much about the food on the North Trip, so I was expecting a lot, but i was still very surprised to see the varieties of food there. In rome, you one get the same 3 things in all restaurants.






The first dinner we had in Siena. Gabe and bill marked up an awesome map for me so we were able to find the restaurant right away!

Honestly I've never seen duck on a Roman restaurant menu yet, so i was so happy to see it in this restaurant. It's cooked in a duck gravy and garnished with grapes and almonds! I never thought duck and grapes could go well together but it was really delicious.

The other dishes we ordered was equally amazing. Amy told me the ravioli she had there was probably the best she's had.

(More of the northern yumminess to come..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment