popeye's

i spoke to may today! i decided to just call her, and she picked up! apparently she's eating well.. and went to the places that bill and I recommended to her. wuhoo! stay tuned for her posts.. she'll be back in 2 days.

popeye's lunch

so.. my leftover popeye's lunch. the day before, my mom bought popeye's to eat with congee. so, the next day for lunch i ate the leftovers of that, plus a steamed bun and a ridiculous monster salad cuz i felt guilty for eating popeye's 2 days in a row. I was extremely full after this meal.. what was i thinking?

green onion

my grandmother's caregiver taught my mom how to make "chung yeo bang" - which translates to green onion bun/pastry in cantonese. these are one of my favourites, and they were so damn good, i'll definately have to learn how to make them myself for the future.

pumpkin pie

pumpkin pie from southbrook farms! the velvety soft sweet texture is amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment