the best meal of the day...

a few photos of breakfast i've had recently...

bananna waffles with PB

my grandma has one waffle with a little syrup and a bananna once in a while. so this is my version, except i doubled the waffle and added peanut butter in between. i also toast mine a little longer because i like the waffle crunchy.

coffee cereal

this is the new cereal i've been eating for the past month.. i bought them at costco.. one is a flake cereal with flax seeds ground right in. Good for omega 3's and i like it because its crunchy, lots of fibre and not too sweet. the museli is just a good mix of dried fruits, nuts seeds and oats to compliment the flakes. they were $7.50 & $6.99 respectively at costco.. (the boxes are costco sized). the coffee "Lavazza" is a coffee that May and I used to drink every morning before she left for work. Its the best brew coffee.. and i can't take credit for it.. i totally found out about this Italian coffee from Liam & Heather who used to make me the best coffee in cambridge. I miss having coffee with them in the mornings. oh and by the way, May and I found that you can buy lavazza at Honest Ed's for $2.29 vs the standard $3.99 and up you'll pay at the average grocery store

big breakfast

and then my biggest of big breakfasts.... I woke up on a saturday morning, half my family was sleeping, half my family was out somewhere.. so i decided to eat up left over luncheon meat (not sure from where) and an avacado... and before i knew it.. the meal turned into this! haha

yay for breakfast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment