BEFORE AND AFTER:

Yesterday my girlfriend Michele came to visit... this WAS Michele a few years ago:


And this is Michele after having Gastric Bypass Surgery:

She looks amazing, and so gorgeous! I can't help feeling jealous! I lost all my weight only to struggle to keep it off.. and then gain so much back again. It is a constant battle with MYSELF... one that sometimes I feel all gung-ho to beat... and sometimes I just feel so tired and over it all... I wish it was not so hard.

Anyone who has NEVER had a weight problem can have no idea just how hard it is. But I know this.. I know how wonderful I felt when I was a 'normal' weight... and I want it back again. I feel like crying right now... cos no matter how much I want it.. if the mind is not in the right place, it is not going to happen. And I do not have the option of having surgery... and even if I did... I doubt I would do it.... I have such a high risk of surgical complications it is not worth dying for.

I reckon being alive and overweight is better than being dead eh? lol

Today.. shopping with Amanda, Lacy, the kids and Stew. Sylvia Park today....

ONWARD.... we have had a very interesting morning! Amanda and Lacy wanted to go shopping...

So we all went to Sylvia Park Mall.. where they shopped like true professionals! I am so proud of them... ha ha ha! They bought toys for Huston Joel, Brylee and Griffin... shoes for all the kids too.... and also:

WOULD you believe... a sapphire and diamond set for me! WOW....!!!!

I have never been taken shopping by a kid of mine before.. it was a novel experience! They ALSO bought Stew and I new sneakers... and they dragged Stew into a menswear shop and got him a lovely shirt and tie .... we got spoilt!!!

Luckily for their wallets the kids got bored and started nagging to go home... so after having lunch we did.

Now it's time to relax for the afternoon...

End of Day: finally all visitors are gone... had a quiet evening getting more card and fabric ready for sewing..... watched a bit of telly... now time to head off to bed. nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment