LOVE MONDAYS....

ABOVE: a photo I took of a wind turbine in Palmerston North a few years ago. I've been looking at old photos this morning....

ABOVE: this was Amanda and me only 5 years ago! I had lost 61 kilos ( 134 Pounds) ... I think I need to look at old photos a bit more often to remind myself how wonderful I felt back then! I have to lose 30 kilos again!!!! I am so stupid.
I know most people don't like mondays... start of the working week and all that.. but I do.

I can potter around getting my home all nice and tidy again.... and enjoy 6 hours of peace and quiet. Bliss.

I have to pop out this morning at some point to post Anne the cards she won too.

Not much else to yabber on about right now... so I'll go!

ONWARD...
I just changed my 'Header Photo'.... maybe seeing myself so much slimmer and healthier EVERY DAY on my blog will help with the friggin MOTIVATION to get back to a healthy weight eh?
Who likes the new header???
NEW HEADER... again! *smiles*... this time it's a PROPER one, made especially for me by the gorgeous Anne over at LOSETOLIVE... she has worked on it for quite a while today.... and with a tiny input from me, has come up with the most gorgeous Header for me blog. THANK YOU Anne!
End of Day: crabby! My laptop has packed a wobbly and won't go. Grrrr. Tried all day to make it start. Looks like it will have to go to the dr's. *sigh* nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment