DAMN....

Yesterday afternoon I took the cone off Teddy and finally managed to cut all the scabbed hair etc off his neck... and his neck was looking all better... so I left the cone off. BAD MOVE.... the little bugger scratched it and now we are back to square one. *sigh*.
ABOVE: See what he did to himself in a split second? I tell ya...




ABOVE: a wee video of Coco... I dropped a plastic bag on the floor and she did not know what it was... so got all hot and bothered... it's cute.

Today.... Chris and I are going out. Don't know where yet.... but we are going OUT! And if SKY calls, they can bloody well come this afternoon.... I ain't waiting around for them like I did yesterday.

ABOVE: Chris D and I went to the Coffee Club in Manukau Mall and bought ONE breakfast and shared it! It was lovely.... then we went to a couple of clothing shops:Where I was a dreadful influence on her... cos we both ended up buying a top and jacket each.... and THEN... I kinda had to go to the jewellers for a look....


Where POOR Chris D saw something she just HAD to buy!!!! See.... I am such a bad influence on her!

ABOVE: She bought this gorgeous orange stone ring with matching earrings! Hee hee.. I'm so proud of her!

After the shopping, I dropped her off at the airport to catch her flight back to Palmerston North and came home! What a neat visit that was... and she will be back in a month to catch her flight to England for a three week holiday.

I have been sewing with 'Murtle' ... me new Brother machine... and she goes really well! I haven't come up with a name for the Husqvarna yet.... any ideas?

The SKY Guy has finally turned up... after I rang the company 4 times today to ask where the hell he was???? It's now 4.40 pm and he's here! Yaaaa... about bloody time too. I was getting ready to get VERY GRUMPY.... lol.

LYNDA: Perfect!!!! "THE LEMON" it is! Thanks for naming the Husqvarna with the exact right name for it! You are a Clever Tart.
End of Day: it's been a really nice day... lots to do ... buy... make.... and now... time to sleep. nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment