I AM GOING TO BUY ANOTHER SEWING MACHINE TODAY!

Today is gunna be a busy day.

First thing... kids to school
Then: I am going out to buy a cheapie sewing machine to use for making the cards... I don't want to wreck my 'good' machine by using card with it too often. I might ruin it!

Then I am going out to the airport to pick up my girlfriend Chris D, who is coming to visit for just one day, she got really cheap flights on Grabaseat... so that is going to be lovely.

Once she is here we have to stay home, cos this afternoon I have a bloke from SKY TV coming to add a Multi-room decoder in my 'sewing room' so I can watch my usual programmes in there while sewing/card making. Yaaaa... that is going to be neat.

So, that's about all for now...

ONWARD...
(oh, can you see the photo in my Header? Someone said they couldn't unless they scanned across...)

*** Griffin saw my new Header last night and wanted to know who that lady was? My heart dropped, he didn't recognise ME from only 5 years ago..... shit I must have changed a lot with 30 kilos! Felt like crying right there and then. BUT, it is an added incentive to work harder eh?

Tinkered with the Header again.... now I think we have it right!


ABOVE: I'm fast eh? lol.... here is the card making cheapie machine... a Brother NS30 LE.... it was the only one that had a decent amount of stitches to choose from ... and in particular I needed a machine that did the blanket stitch...

ABOVE: all it's stitches, but No# 13 is the one I needed the most. So ... quite happy about that.... won't ruin the 'horribly expensive' Husqvarna now! AND if one machine breaks down (NOT mentioning WHICH one is likely to!) ... I will have a spare to use. So it's all good!

Off to the airport now to pick up Chris D...back later...
ABOVE: Chris is safely here, and her lap is full! LOL, the dogs think she's just lovely obviously.
Going to have a quiet afternoon at home now... have to stick around for the SKY man to turn up and put SKY tv on my sewing/craft room telly.
RENEE: it is exactly the same as sewing material to material... I use a universal needle. You need to change the needle more often though.
The header is STILL a work in progress. The SKY man did not turn up, or even phone... what a prick.... he better have a good reason for not turning up! Grrrrr.
Stew, Chris and I are going out for dinner and a movie soon....
End of Day: a nut of a day... seem to have been on this bloody computer most of the afternoon! Also had a go with the new machine... yikes it's weird not using a fully automated machine! What fun! nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment