HEART BLOCKS....

ABOVE: Last night I lined Teddy's cone with a bandage to hopefully keep the wound from sticking to the plastic... as it was not helping it at all... and I think causing it to weep even more. If he is not showing any signs of healing by monday he is going back to the Vet's.

Today: well hopefully I am getting a sleep in! I have forward posted this so I can! What else? Hmmmm.... I want to sew more of the Heart Blocks I have been fixated on lately.. I'm working on about 4-5 small quilts at the moment, all with heart blocks! Stew is going out later to check out a car for Lacy too.

We will no doubt head out to a mall for lunch, and a browse around. Griffin and Brylee EXPECT IT, particularly Griffin... he has caught the 'shopping bug' from me! Ahhhh... a kid after me own heart he is.

ONWARD!... Well... we have been out and about. Had lunch at Sylvia Park, then popped over to Manukau for dog food... didn't feel like doing much else so we came home for a quiet afternoon in.

I am going to start sewing more of my heart blocks now... while Stew no doubt watches sport on the telly. Talk about a quiet day.

ABOVE: Can you see that thing in the pillows?

ABOVE: It was Teddy, hiding in the vain hope we wouldn't see him and lock him in the laundry today when we went out! Awwwww, poor boy.

ABOVE: where I have been all afternoon! Sewing while watching "You've Got Mail" then "Phone Booth"... what fun!

End of Day: Stew dished up leftovers for dinner... I didn't have to do anything. Yaaaa, got to love the weekends when Stew does dinner. nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment