MY REST DAY!

I quite like Thursdays!
It's the day I pick Griffin up from school and take him to his SPELD lesson... which means I get to sit in the car and read a book!
Tess Gerritsen is my author of choice right now.. I have two of her books 'on the go'... one in the car and one in the house! LOL

Also today I have a meeting with the Occupational Therapists to discuss Griffin too. It is going to be a bit of a rush getting from the Speld lesson to the OT Meeting... but oh well... maybe I will be late? NOT like me at all... but they are literally back to back and with the Auckland traffic you just never know when you will get held up on the motorway. *sigh*....

Did I mention my Laptop died? Well it kinda died, then I tried to kill it some more by trying to fix it! So... I have sent it down to Palmy for Steve to try and fix it for me! Hence... I haven't been reading blogs and commenting much... cos I used to do most of that in the evenings ... sitting in the lounge with the laptop! I will try to catch up again later on today.

ONWARD!....

Home again.. it was a bit of a rush getting from one place to another this morning/midday.. but we did it. I missed an off-ramp on the motorway and ended up having to go a bit further out of my way ... but luckily I was not running late!

This afternoon I want to continue getting ahead with the cards for the shop, dinner is in the crockpot... so all's good!
ABOVE: it's a hive of industry in my sewing/craft room!
ABOVE: I did this many in 2 hours this afternoon.... while the dogs lay on the couch and watched me... awwwww.
I made a really tasty beef and bacon casserole in the crockpot, now I'm going to use it to make PIES for dinner. YUM YUM.
End of Day: dinner was indeed yummy! I can't go wrong with meat pie. nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment