HOSPICE SHOP

I am working at the hospice shop today... so there really isn't much more to say right now.

Well.... there is... but it's kinda boring.... it's the last day of term... the kids will be home for two weeks.

PRAY. FOR. ME. (or them).. whatever floats ya boat!

Hoping to find a treasure or two at the shop today too... taking me wallet...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY? Gunna buy sommit?




I'm Back! The shop was busy today! Lots to do... and I bought the above stuff, two ties for me man, two cute cut glass jewellery boxes and some baby booties..cos hopefully we will have more grandbabies ONE day!

NOW... the kids just got home and I'm tired! I'm going to sit down and relax for a wee while.
ABOVE: a close up of one of the ties... KIWIS! So cute.
I have been doing more card making this afternoon... soon I will have a lovely stock pile of them ... and will never run out again.
End of Day: we are having takeaways for dinner tonight.. I simply can't be arsed cooking! Expecting a quiet evening... TV... maybe a tipple or two... yaaaa. Nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment