RIGHT YOU POOR BUGGERS!

What haven't I mentioned lately? ......

FREAKING HOT FLUSHES OF COURSE!!!! Since starting a new pill in the evening... wah laaa... no more hot flushes! I sleep all night... I don't get all hot and bothered at the drop of a hat! I am NICE AGAIN ( well, most of the time) ... lol.

It is such a relief! I never thought being hot could be such a curse... friggin men are so lucky!

And the winner, she who guessed first was ZANNA from Australia! Congrats girl... email me your address and preference of cards... and I shall post them asap.

Now, as I've not done much housework this week .. at some stage today we shall have to do a big clean up! We have visitors for dinner... not sure how many! At least 5 extra so far!

ONWARD... and guess what? ha ha ha... I think I will do another gift card giveaway in the near future! That was fun.
ABOVE: a really neat house I saw on our way to St Lukes shopping centre this morning... *drool*... shame it's on such a busy, busy road.
So, we went out and about, as per usual for a saturday ... browsed around St Lukes shopping centre, had lunch, bought some DVD movies and now.. we are home and fluffing around until our visitors arrive.

I'm expecting my girlfriend Michelle from Palmerston North for afternoon tea... and perhaps Daughter #2 as well. Daughter #1 Amanda, and her two boys are due for dinner and are staying the night. Also, Stew's sister is coming with one of their cousins from America for dinner... so it is going to be a full house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment