GUESS WHAT? (warning, picture heavy)

Friday!


Grab a new Myspace Layout

There is SOMETHING I haven't mentioned or moaned about lately... first person to guess WHAT will win 5 of my wee Gift Cards....
AND talking of cards.... I have closer shots of some of them... this is for Andrea in Aussy who wants to buy 10 of my wee gift cards.... so here's some to choose from Chick:


ABOVE: cards (Left to right), #1 and #2.



ABOVE: #3 and #4



ABOVE: #5 and #6


ABOVE: #7 and #8

ABOVE: #9 and #10
ABOVE: #11 AND #12

ABOVE: #13 and #14
ABOVE: #15 AND #16

ABOVE: #17 AND #18
ABOVE: last but not least, a couple of real 'KIWI' ones... #19 and #20! (I am selling them for $3 each, in case anyone else is interested) They measure 3" X 4".
Today I am working at the Hospice Shop, so this is IT until I get home mid afternoon..... laters!
OH and Teddy is healing very well... it will be a couple of weeks before it is 'safe' to take the cone off his head though!
ONWARD....
hee hee. some good guesses coming in.... and I'm NOT going to say who MIGHT have won until 9am tomorrow... so everyone gets a chance to enter... AND I am not going to publish the comments/guesses until then either... so ya can't see what other people have guessed! NAH NA NA NA!
Gotta go... busting for a piddle.....
Ahhhh dats better! Been out and bought a new, smaller trestle table for the 'sewing/craft room' ... smiles.
We are going to my Aunt and Uncle's home for dinner tonight.. yaaaaaa I don't have to cook. How neat.
It has been PISSING DOWN WITH RAIN like, all day today! I haven't let it make me feel down though, it's lovely and warm in our snuggly home. And I have enjoyed chilling out this afternoon. I'm watching 'Survivor' on MY SKY.... love that show.
End of Day: Wow, lots of guesses then! And the answer and winner is.....
....
......
........ going to be revealed tomorrow! nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment