TEDDY ON A DIET...

As you all know... we have two dogs... Teddy and Coco.

Coco is 3 months old and needs more food than Teddy... but their food bowl is in the laundry where Teddy can get Coco's food all the time too.

He is getting far too heavy.... how do I stop him eating the puppy's food? Yet still have the food out and available for Coco???
I think the answer is to have food for Coco in a different place from Teddy's?
Like.... put Teddy's food in the laundry in the morning... and shut the door so Coco can't eat it and feed her in the kitchen?
I will do that today and see how it goes.

The other thing I am obviously going to do today is drive over to Howick with that bloody sewing machine and see what they make of it. Hopefully they can fix it there and then.... or give me a loaner? I think something is wrong with the computer inside it... it goes backwards all on it's own!

I hope this does not turn into another saga/drama/never-ending-story! I could NOT stand that.

ONWARD.... and if you hear on the News that some random woman has been arrested for throwing her sewing machine through a shop's window in Howick...IT'S ME! Hmmm... better put me makeup on just in case eh? (wouldn't want a MUG SHOT of me not looking me best!) ha ha ha!

Update on Teddy's injury: it's certainly looking a bit better, and he's back to running around and playing with Coco, so he must be feeling better! Thank goodness!

I am happy to report that the machine is at the shop.... I didn't throw it through the window... BUT I did tell the lady that I wanted her to tell 'The Boss Man' that I want a NEW MACHINE.. cos I don't want this to become a never-ending-story AGAIN. I wait now to see what his come-back will be.

After that I felt like I needed me man's company, so we had lunch together at Sylvia Park and now.. I'm home and going to do the housework. Yaaaaa...let's all get excited about that eh?

End of Day: I got lots done this afternoon around the house... even moved some furniture! I kinda have a fetish about moving furniture! Sadly the size of this house seriously LIMITS my choices. *sigh*

Got some good news first thing this morning too... but I can't yak about it yet.... just wanted to record it here for posterity. nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment