I AM SUCH A TWIT!

The other day I was hunting in my 'stash' of fabrics for a small piece of green fabric for a bag... and I did not have any!   I was perplexed, as I was SURE I had some.   I hunted high and low through my open shelf 'cupboard' where I keep all my fabrics.  No luck.

So I went to Spotlight and bought some.

Then last night as I was sewing the Baby Bag for Emily.... I glanced to my right and was looking at the cabinet with the TV on it.... and at the drawers... and then I remembered....

ABOVE:   ooops!  I do have a bit more fabric than I remembered!  IMAGINE forgetting all this !!  I feel like a kid in the lolly shop.  Quite gleeful.    ha ha

TODAY:  friggin grocery shopping.  Can't live on cheese alone.  NEED more real food.  And loo paper.
JOY.

So, apart from that... I will go to David's Emporium for the bits I need to finish Emily's Baby Bag...

ONWARD....

Oh and it's 'Waitangi Day'... when we are supposed to celebrate the signing of the Treaty between the Europeans and the Maoris.  WHOOP.  The true meaning of the day has been long lost ... now it's just a non event to the vast majority, and a chance for a few to grandstand.
only my humble opinion of course.

The dreaded grocery shopping is done.  Nearly died from the heat and humidity lugging it all inside.  But it's done now...THANK GOD.  
Now cooking pizza's in the oven for lunch...

FINALLY:


ABOVE:  Emily's Baby Bag is done.   I am going to lend my baby shawl to Amanda ... I hope she uses it to bring Emily home in.   My maternal Grandmother made if for me (it was the first round one she ever made)... and I used that shawl to bring home Amanda, Lacy, Kelly, Russell, Steve and Mike... AND Griffin.    I think I loaned it to Lacy when she brought Brylee home from the hospital too!

End of Day:  another stinking hot, humid day.  I can't believe I could say such a thing, but I'm looking forward to winter!
Shock horror I know.
DIET:  so-so.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment