MY OWN LITTLE HELPER

Yes!  There are some benefits to having a grown-up son move home!
I don't have to do so much .... all I have to do is ask 'Junior His Nibs' and he does it... lol!

 ABOVE: yesterday afternoon Steve put up the shade sail on the morning patio, so we can sit out there without the sun glaring in our faces... and it also acts as a privacy screen too.   Now that the horrid tree is gone it was needed. 


ABOVE:  score!  Now all I have to do is get the tree clippings in the bin and waterblast the concrete and it will be all nice and TIDY again. 

TODAY:  not sure... maybe if my back is feeling OK Steve and I can go out and about. 

Whatever we do... it will be lovely to have some company again during the day.



ABOVE: yesterday at the Hospice Shop I also saw and bought a really funky, chunky 'bangle'... which I thought I'd give to one of the girls... but Steve saw it and claimed it immediately.  I thought it had a dragon on it... but would you BELIEVE IT... it actually has a Griffin on it!  In case you don't know, a Griffin is a mythological creature, with the head of an Eagle, body of a lion and wings.  How amazing that I should find it and not even realise it was that!  AND... it cost $1.

WHOOPS! I obviously forgot to come back here.... Steve and I went out, I bought some fabric for a Baby Bag that I'm making for a girl in Wellington... we had morning tea in Sylvia Park mall... had a look around the shops... came home.... fell asleep.... read and commented on a  few blogs.. and NOW:

getting ready to make dinner then go to Weight Watchers, where I expect ANOTHER bloody gain!
NO EXERCISE... none whatsoever...and still eating a bit too much.  *sigh*.
I will get on top of it all... and introduce a lot more exercise once my back is 100% better again.
Steve being here is going to be extra motivation, he's going to drag me out walking after dinner most days hopefully!

End of Day:  I was tempted to not go to WW this evening...or go but not weigh in... but I went and I weighed in... and I GAINED .500 grms.  *sigh*... could have been worse I suppose.
I will do better next time... hopefully I will get some exercise in the next few days eh?
DIET: OK
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment