PACKING MY BAG

BUT NOT LEAVING.... lol!

I am going to pack an overnight bag for myself, and a bag for Brylee and Griffin, which will contain food, drink and games.

WHY???

Because I could get a phone call at any time, day or night,  from Amanda and Andrew to tell me their baby is on the way....  and I want to be ready to jump in the car and go!  
I'm hoping it's at a time that means I can leave the kids with Stew, but if not... they will just have to come and sit outside the hospital room!

Now for something so cute:


ABOVE:  Griffin asleep on the floor of his room.  He has two perfectly nice comfy beds to choose from... and he chooses the floor!  I put the fluffy wool rug in his room as I had nowhere else to put it... and he loves it.... obviously.  lol

Today:  well after packing those bags I'm going out to look at fabric.  I need a fabric 'fix'.... I haven't bought any in a while....even if I only get a fat quarter it will stop the craving.... ha ha ha!

ONWARD...

*sigh* no fabric bought... instead I got two new bra's... Double D's !   OMG.  I am no longer in denial...or half kidding myself.  I MUST LOSE WEIGHT.  Me boobs are friggin enormous. I AM SO  OVER BIG TITS.

*slinking off now to lick me wounded ego*

Yet again I got behind on my blog reading... so I just spent 3 hours reading and commenting.  I feel awful when I get so behind.  But life just takes over eh?
At least I still manage to blog myself every day.  I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my blog.  Probably keep a diary.... I used  to keep a diary years ago... until I had about 10 years worth cluttering up my closet!
So anyway, if I didn't get around to visiting you... SORRY.

End of Day:  I just did one of my most hated 'jobs'... trying to de-knot the dogs.   They are a bloody mess... knots everywhere...sore spots with scabs all tangled up with knots... god what a nightmare.  I managed to do a reasonable job of Teddy, but Coco is impossible!  I will have to get her groomed professionally next week.
DIET:  so-so.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment