ABOVE: some clothes items I got from the Hospice Shop yesterday... for the girls and Brylee.
ABOVE: and this nifty wee unit on wheels, perfect for beside my computer desk... $2. Not bad at all.
Today I'm going to sew ... and try and do little else. I don't want to be sitting by the TV all day watching events continue to unfold in Christchurch, it's too depressing. I will do some serious sewing and keep my mind off it.
I got some really good news last night too... Griffin's Speld Teacher may not be moving afterall... and she is taking Griffin back for lessons starting next week. I'm wrapt. NOTHING is happening for him at school at all... so he desperately needs his Speld Lesson to keep his learning on the right track.
ONWARD...Oh and sorry for not visiting all your blogs right now.. been a bit busy! I'll stop by soon I promise.
ABOVE: what I'm working on today... I'm having a lovely time too.
In between doing the sewing I've done a good deal of housework... even managed to find a few jobs for Steve to do too. It's nice having him around, it really is.
He made my lunch today while I sewed... salad sandwiches. Yum.
End of Day: another day counting the lives lost in Christchurch... at last count 98 confirmed dead and over 200 still missing. Still dreadful... still so sad...
DIET: out the window
nite nite

0 comments:
Post a Comment