HALF A FIX

Our lounge suite is getting half a fix today... I THINK Morgan Furniture is fixing the sagging leather on the back of the two chairs.  NOT fixing the dye transfer though.  
But I'm not sure. *sigh*
I think Harvey Norman is going to do something about the dye transfer?

Either way... it is an on-going saga.

So I have to stay home this morning and wait for the men to come and do their thing. 

All going well my Sister-in-Law takes possesion of her new home today (ABOVE)... it all depends on if the owners take away all their rubbish, she is not signing over the money until they have done that.  And fair enough too.... she does not want to suddenly become the owner of a new house and a car wreck and lots of old furniture!

That's all for now....

ONWARD...
I went grocery shopping... it took me over 2 hours!... and my God it cost a lot this time!   WELL over $700!
So, Steve carried it all in from the car for me and even put it away... only trouble is this is what can happen when you leave it to a BOY:


ABOVE: that is cornflour all over the floor...

ABOVE:  and he didn't THINK to ask me to get the vacum cleaner did he?  OH NO, he just had to go get it himself....*sigh*.
What can ya do but laugh?  I love you Steve, I really, really do.  *SMILES*

5 ... NO 6 boxes of cornflour... well I use a lot.  And the container I put the cornflour in is a big one... so why not fill it up?  You would not believe how often I run out of blasted cornflour!
$700+ on groceries is not a 'normal' fortnight's groceries.  On AVERAGE we spend about $600 a fortnight, with more spent during that time on fresh fruit too.
The high cost of meat/butter/cheese/bread and most necessities is to blame I think. 
I did NOT buy any biscuits or crackers, fancy cheeses, lollies, magazines, ice cream bla bla bla... either, just the basics!

I just got back from taking Brylee to Gymnastics, she is still loving it.  Time to prepare dinner now...

End of Day:  it's been a busy evening.... Steve and I decided that it was time to add a 'potty' area for the puppies.  So some re-arranging was done.  Then it was spa time for the kids, and soon Stew and I will have ours.  It's such a nice way to unwind before bed.  And my back always feels so good afterwards too.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment