YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS...!!!


I  WON


I AM GETTING A NEW LOUNGE SUITE !


Yes,  you read that right.  I won the battle of the lounge suite with Harvey Norman's.

I am totally convinced it was my long, detailed email that I sent on Friday that did the trick! 

 I itemised every single FACT pertaining to the problems we have had, how many times different 'experts' have visited and taken photos of the suite, how we felt about it... how all the joy of getting a new lounge suite was GONE and also hinted that we had every intention of going as far as we could (Fair Go) if necessary to get a decent resolution.  Oh and I MIGHT have suggested that if I had to sit on my lounge suite NAKED I could do that outside their shop,  with my lounge suite on a trailer right outside their front door. 

Somehow I think the General Manager (who also got the email) realised that I was not going to go away, and did the right thing.

So as you can imagine I am totally THRILLED TO BITS... and looking forward to finding a new lounge suite, which will be leather again, but a darker colour of course!

Steve and I had a quick look around yesterday when we were in the shop and saw this one:



ABOVE:  it's a bit like 'theatre seating'... it's comfy, has two end recliners... it's a POSSIBILITY?  In Brown.  (crap photos, taken with me phone)

SO... guess what I am doing today???
No one gets a prize for guessing either!  lol

Our puppies are now all walking much better, and can stand to piddle too!  It's so cute to see them all doing so well.

After showing Stew the above lounge suite it was deemed NOT for us ... as some really nice people have pointed out... I like to move furniture OFTEN... and that suite gives me NO options.  So....

Steve and I have been out looking at lounge suites for over 4 hours... we visited three Harvey Norman shops in total.  Found a suite we both really liked in Wairau Park (North Shore Branch) so took photos, drove to Stew's work (Greenlane) to pass it by him... all good there, so then we went back to the Manukau store to talk turkey.

The suite we have chosen is considerably cheaper than our current one, so they are giving us Store Credit.  So far we have decided on the lounge suite and a new bed for Griffin.

NO, we won't need to get new cushions as the one's we have will 'go' just fine with the new suite.
Obviously, NO, we do not have to buy the same suite again.... and who would want to after what happened to the first one? 



ABOVE: the new suite we are getting.  It is two recliners and a two recliner couch.  As you can see it is on special too... so a WIN WIN for us!  We are getting it in that brown colour too.

End of Day:  and it's been a FANTASTIC Day!
Not only about the lounge suite... but something else happened late today that was awesome.  We are drinking wine to celebrate!
Tell ya about it TOMORROW!  
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment