Brooklyn NYC - Day 2

1


2


Hello, I haven't appeared on the inter-webs for a while, but here I am blogging again!
Day 2 of visiting NYC was a busy one for us because it is the day we shot Rosanna and Woody's wedding. You can check out the wedding photos soon at Gabe's photo blog, but for now, I will talk about the yummy brunch that prepared us fully for this working day.

Our Air BnB host Tammy is a super sweet girl and suggested a bunch of places for brunch. Gabe and I picked Maggie Brown since it's only a 5 minute walk from where we stayed. I ordered the Grandma Harriet, which has crispy eggs over jalapeno cheddar grits. This dish is done very well, if you like a good southern breakfast, you can't go wrong with this one. Gabe had the corn Beryl Evans which is a corn beef hash topped with two sunny side up eggs. Your traditional corn beef hash with a unique flare to it. I have to say my favourite part of this meal is the raspberry butter; this sweet whipped butter on top of home made biscuit is such a delicious treat. If any of you have a recipe, please let me know because I really wish I have a jar of it in the fridge.


MAGGIE BROWN
455 Myrtle Ave.
Brooklyn NY 11205
718-643-7001

0 comments:

Post a Comment