crunch breakfast and number 16

Yes, i'm going to do my best to fill in the gap while may is on her northern Italy trip. She's gone for 9 days and without a question, the north trip when i went on it back in the day was all focused on the cuisine. Northern Italians are much more laid back and in tune with their inner foodie. I told may to watch out for almond ravioli in Mantova, Gnocci in Sienna, Parma in Parma, and black squid ink pasta in Venice. Hopes she gets to try some!

a crunchy breakfast

okay so, back to my pathetic measly meals (by comparison to what May is probably having right now). This was what i call my crunchy breakfast. A favourite, peanut butter and honey on one toast. And guess what, crunch hazelnut spread on the other. My brother found it at sobeys! and yogurt and banana to round it out.

number 16 large

for lunch i ate with my mom and we both got take out from the Vietnamese place right by our house. I almost always get number 16 large as its only $6.75 and it comes with both vermicelli and egg noodles plus lots of chicken and seafood. what a deal! another place to take may. I miss her damn it! and i know she'll probably like number 16 as well.

ps. i really hate my family's kitchen dining room flower table sheet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment