eating like royalty

in terms of chinese food.. buying groceries, eating out. I am completely spoiled in Markham. First of which, my mom's cooking.. you cannot beat. I'll never be able to cook chinese food as good as my mom.. so i dont even bother trying.

baby blue crab

I know some might cringe looking at this photo, but seeing fresh crabs and their insides is not a big deal to me. All i see is yummyness. i do take the time to savour and appreciate what i'm eating. A new grocery store opened up (Foody Mart) and they had crazy opening sales so my mom went nuts and bought all kinds of yummy groceries. yes there's crab and lobster. yes we eat like emperors. Always have.. we're extremely lucky like that. also, there are veggies in this meal.. i just cut it out of the photo.. haha

seafood feast

A new grocery store opened up (Foody Mart) and they had crazy sales so my mom went nuts and bought all kinds of yummy groceries. yes we eat like emperors. Always have.. we're extremely lucky like that. also, there are veggies in this meal.. i just cut it out of the photo.. haha

6 person dinner for us 5

And now we've found a new restaurant to eat at... in PeachTree plaza. 6 dishes for $58 i think.. and wow.. what a deal! the food is top notch.. the portions are huge.. and the important thing for me.. is the "wok hey" which translates in chinese to the "wok's air" basically describing a flavour from the wok, the char, the aroma. Kind of like the element that char gives you on a bbq grill.

May's had many meals with my parents.. and i'm sure this post doesn't suprise her.. and only makes her jealous. but whatever! she's in Rome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment