ANOTHER BUSY DAY AHEAD...

Today will go something like this:

- Get up, dressed, feed kids, make lunches, do some housework
- Kids to school
- Me to Dr's at 9am
- Help at Hospice Shop until 2pm
- Home in time for kids after school
- Take Brylee to Orthodontist appointment
- Prepare dinner

Now, doesn't that all sound like fun?

At least I won't get bored! And now that we have Coco, Teddy won't be lonely all day without me.
ABOVE: a happy picture of the two of them on the couch.. no idea why Coco was on the footstool... I'd put it up there so I could clean the floor.

ONWARD.... I HAD FUN! I worked non stop. it's a busy wee shop and I loved it. The ladies there are lovely too... even the 'Battle-axe Joy' !

Joy is probably in her 70's or even 80's and is rather crabby! But everyone loves her... I am going to do 'on call' until they find a permanent day (s) for me. Yaaaaa.

ABOVE: Well.. it IS a shop eh? I had to buy SOMETHING! So I did! Jam, books, slippers and a top.

End of Day: and I am so tired ! LOL... not used to standing on me feet for nearly 5 hours! But I'm happy... it was a neat day. Stew is out getting takeaways for dinner... and I will end the day with a wee tipple of me Totara Cafe I do believe! *smiles* nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment