SLEEPING IN I HOPE!

This.... is a 'forward post'... I am (hopefully) still asleep!
Saturday in MY sleep in day, tomorrow it's Stew's.... lol.

So while I'm slumbering, here's a few of my latest cards for your perusal:

I think what I am loving about making these cards is that it allows me to be creative and I try to make each and every card different! YOU should try it... it's so much fun! I get a real kick out of each and every one when I have finished it!

YES... I'm a twit I know! *smiles*.... but ya have to get pleasure out of whatever you can eh? I just have this creative/arty fatry bent....

ZANNA (Anne)... you really have to stop calling me a LADY... cos there is no way I am! ha ha ha! Me thinks I swear just a WEE bit too much to be considered a 'lady'.

ONWARD... wonder what we will get up to today? Any guesses?

OMG... I slept till 10am! Stew had done the dusting, had washing on and had fed the kids... WHAT a man! We are heading out soon, still not sure of our destination!

Been out... we went over to the North Shore to pick up a coupe of Cuttlebug dies/folders, then we went into Newmarket for lunch and a look around.. man they have some really neat shops in Newmarket! Horribly expensive boutique type clothes shops... *sigh*... did not buy a thing! How boring! lol

Home now, and feel really tired, which is weird considering how long I slept in this morning. Oh well..

End of Day: I've been so wrapped up in the card making I just realised I'm hungry! And it's 1/4 to 10 at night. Hmmmm... what can I have to eat? nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment