SEE.. SEE... I'M A BUSY BEE, AND WHAT A PRETTY BALL!

Last night I laid out on the dining table all the cards I have made in the past few days... and the kids counted them up.. it came to about 120! And I have at least another 20 already finished in the drawer... so I think I'm safe from running out for a while.

Which means I can get back to some sewing now!!!! Yaaaa..... I so want to finish a few UFO's...

Might take the kids out to a mall today... they were so good yesterday I should do something for them... And they both LOVE shopping! They get that from me. .... lol.

BALL?....Yep, this ball came in the mail yesterday! Stew had won it by using his 'ONE' Card at the supermarket... and was automatically entered into the draw to win a COKE BALL! It's one of the prettiest balls I've ever seen. Hopefully the kids won't fight over it ...

ONWARD....

The kids and I went down to Manukau... I bought them some new winter trousers, got myself a pair of Addidas trackies.... some more material and ribbon... and came home again.

Have spent the rest of the time catching up on some TV programmes I've taped.... yikes there's quite a lot!

*** If you have left me a comment and it's not published yet... it's a glitch with Blogger.... not me! Grrrrrr... blogger can be such an arse sometimes.

End of Day: Dinner... was left overs.. yaaa... I didn't have to do much. ONe gets so sick of cooking. *sigh*... time for bed. nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment