TOTALLY WRAPPED UP IN FRIGGIN CARD MAKING!

I got really engrossed in making more cards last night using a new Cuttlebug Die... it's a heart shape, with inner spirals. It's gorgeous!

I will get my camera out of the car soon and take a photo or two to show you ...

Stew is in bed, it's his turn for a sleep in.... mine turn was yesterday.

The school holidays have only just started and the kids are already bored, and telling us too! Little shits. We have spent THOUSANDS of dollars getting them everything a kid could want in the way of electronic games etc... for the wet days when they are stuck inside.. ungrateful little buggers! HELL.. some kids don't have anything like what these two have. They have Playstation 2, Wii... PSP's.... DVD's coming out their ears.... *sigh*. Maybe I should just chuck them outside to play in the mud???


Knowing my luck... they would LOVE IT!
ONWARD...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg&feature=player_embedded........ CLICK ON THIS AND GO WATCH A REALLY FUNNY CLIP ABOUT iphones!

Stew is finally out of bed... and now... we are going grocery shopping. I. CAN. HARDLY. WAIT.
And it's wet and windly out there... not a nice sunday at all.
A BIT OF ADVICE FOR ALL YOU WEIGHT WATCHERS OUT THERE: NEVER EVER GO SHOPPING WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY!
I WAS .... HUNGRY... 'tis me only defense. I am going to win NO prizes for being a role model today. *sniff*
End of Day: Stew made dinner tonight.. pork chops and veges..oooo it was delicious! I had some jellybeans too. *hanging head in shame* nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment