AT THE BEACH

We are at gorgeous Matarangi Beach... and that is all I am saying right now.

Hopefully I will be able to pinch Anne's computer to do an update while we are here... if not.....

Hang in there cos I will be back!

Hee hee... I'm back!   I'm sitting in Anne and John's gorgeous beach house.... using Anne's laptop...

It's a glorious day....I can't see a cloud in the sky. Last night we went into Whitianga and I weighed in at the local WW's group...and I LOST 1.5  kilos... so I was really happy about that.

Today we are going to make the most of the lovely weather and spend most of the day down at the beach...  

I bought my camera, but not the cable, so I can't put any photos on the blog until I get home... what a bugger!

Right... outta here.... woo hooo! we all just spent and hour and a half at the beach, then came back to the house for lunch... and in an hour's time we will go back!
I got in the water... at first it was OMG FREEZING.... but once in properly it was just lovely!
I am so glad we came... it's a blistering hot,  sunny day, not a cloud in the sky!  So much for the weather forecast....ppfffffft!  Useless buggers got it wrong.  
I hope I don't eat those words tomorrow if it starts raining... lol.

We went back to the beach after lunch and now we are all rather sunburnt!  Well... I am anyway.  First time spending much time in the sun... I think I'm going to be VERY RED tomorrow!  Oh well... it was so lovely in the water... lots of nice sized waves... the kids had a blast with their boogy boards.
Off to prepare dinner now, we are having a BBQ once Anne and John get back from Thames.

ONWARD...  

0 comments:

Post a Comment