We were watching he biggest Loser last night... they were going back and visiting winners from years ago... and there was one guy named Eric who lost a massive amount of weight, became the 'Biggest Loser' winner.... then put all the weight back on again.
I did the same thing.
I KNOW HOW to lose the weight.
I KNOW HOW to gain the weight.
I just need to learn how to live life at the right weight and STAY THERE.
Lessons still need to be learnt, and this time around I want to learn them for life. Anyone got any suggestions, cos once I lose the weight AGAIN, I want to know how to keep it off FOREVER.
I know one essential thing, I am 'goal driven'.... last time my 'goal' was to lose the weight and then get a tummy tuck. DONE.
This time?
Come on... give me some really good goals!
And NO, I don't ever want to run a bloody marathon!
OOOO I just thought of one!
Stew's best mate Richard is turning 50 in June.... so That is my First Goal... to be at least 15 kilos down by then. And my 'reward' can be???
Still not going to the beach... even though it looks like the weather MIGHT clear for Thursday/Friday.... it's expected to start raining again by saturday. We just don't feel like packing everyone up and only getting a couple of nice-ish days then coming home cos it's so wet. Been there, done that! Not fun with kids and dogs.
ONE thing I am going to do today is ask my friend Lynda to take up the gift I made for Anne and John next time she goes up there... cos I made it for them and I still want them to have it. Who knows, we might yet get to go and stay with them one day in the future.
Give me 10 outta 10 for PROCRASTINATION! We are GOING TO THE BEACH this afternoon!!!!
We are throwing caution to the winds, to hell with it... if it rains... we walk and swim in the bloody rain! So what?
STEVE: nice idea! How about our 25th Wedding Anniversary we get married again! That is in June 2012... plenty of time to be nice size again. *smiles* AND YOU CAN BE the Master of Ceremonies! lol ... you have the gift of the gab afterall...
End of Day: really early! We are off to the beach. I will be weighing in at Weight Watchers tonight in Whitianga... then we will have dinner with our Grandson Joshua in Whitianga before heading back to Matarangi to chill for the evening. Look out Anne and John... we are about to decend on YOU! lol
nite nite
0 comments:
Post a Comment