COROMANDEL TODAY

Hello.... late eh?


Couldn't get onto a computer since yesterday!

So, we are in Coromandel visiting my girlfreind Freida, who I haven't seen for about a year or so!
Her computer is beng an arse and not letting me change the font/colour etc so we are in plain black!


Today we will have a good look around the shops in Coromandel... then head back to Matarangi for a BBQ dinner then maybe go for a walk along the beach.

NO swimming or suntanning today!!!   It is cloudy and much cooler today, which I'm not that sad about as I am really, really sunburnt!


The back of my knees kept me away half the friggin night... I know... my own fault!  
But I didn't think I was out in the sun THAT LONG!


Nevermind, yesterday was such a gorgeous day I don't regret it.


So, that's about 'it' from me today..... so I will say:

End of Day:   hopefully it has been nice!  lol 
DIET: going so well!  Probably need to watch portion sized a bit better, I'm sure I ate a bit too much last night at our BBQ!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment