NO KIDS TODAY.... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

Today should be interesting.   We are going to have no kids for the day!  Stew's sister promised to take the kids out for the day as a Christmas Present... so we are meeting her at the Zoo and leaving the kids with her.   I really don't know what Stew and I will get up to, but you can bet it won't involve having lunch at damn McDonalds!

ABOVE: Griffin talking to his Uncle Steve on the phone yesterday.   He was trying not to cry.... as he misses Steve so much.  Steve is his hero.

So, until I get back from our 'out and about' I hope you all have a lovely day/afternoon/evening....WELL whatever time it is at your place!

ONWARD...

9.15am... and plans have changed.  Sadly the kids are not going off with their Aunt for the day as the weather is total crap!  We have wind and rain.... lots of rain, so visiting the Zoo would not be a good idea at all.
So, their day out will have to be sometime next week... Oh well... these things happen.

I am sure we will still have a nice day....

Pffffft... the weather is so nasty here today, and it's supposed to last for days... which puts our trip to the beach up in the air sadly.
We see no point in going if it's going to rain most of the time.... so we will wait until tonight's latest forecast before making a decison on going or not.

Until then, I think I will do some housework!

Well we did some housework, we watched some tv, we cat napped... and we watched the wild weather outside.
Still very undecided about if we well go to the beach or not.  Might just postpone it and see if the weather clears later on in the week.

End of Day:  decision made, we will not be going to the beach tomorrow. If the weather does get better we will go... but for now we will stay home.... being stuck inside with nowhere to go with two kids, two dogs and a grumpy Mum is no fun... ! 
Diet:  felt really hungry this afternoon/evening... got the shakes too and felt ill... obviously not eating enough.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment