APPARENTLY WE CAN EXPECT MORE OF THIS:

 ABOVE:  lots of hail....

ABOVE:  don't think I'll be lounging on this chair for a while...

ABOVE:  My black car trying to be white.

So, this very rare Antarctic Storm is expected to stick around for today and then dissipate over the next couple of days.  I will miss the mad weather to tell the truth... but maybe not the cold!

If I can get the portable gas heater working today I might just do some sewing!  I spent a couple of hours in the garage yesterday sorting out all my fabric and my sewing drawers... my god they were in a right mess!   

ONWARD...

Spotlight's Sale was nagging on my mind... I need batting, so I went down to the local Spotlight and got some more batting... and ummm, more fabric too.

ABOVE:  the fabrics I got today.  They are all going to be made into Stay Open (CUTE) bags.  After there we (Steve and I) went to The Warehouse for pool chlorine, but ended up buying puppy toys instead!

ABOVE: each puppy will have one each to take to their 'Forever Home'.

It's really, really cold today... but so far no rain/hail or snow.  We have had to turn the heating up inside for the puppies so they don't get cold.

ABOVE: IT. IS. FREEZING.  and Teddy has the best seat in the house.  It is raining, and we had hail a while ago too... though not as bad as yesterday.

I just dropped Brylee off at Gym.  I came home rather than sit in that huge building freezing me buns off!  The outside temperture is, right now,  4 degrees Celcius (39 F for you in the Northern Hemisphere)... Brrrrrr.

FELICITY:  No, none of the pups has opened their eyes yet properly.  Tulip and Pinky have one eye partly open though... so it can't be long now.  The little buggers spend 90% of their time sleeping so it's hard to get them to even THINK about opening their eyes!  lol

End of Day:  and by hook or by crook I am having a spa tonight.  I don't care if it's pissing down... so there.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment