AN E-READER

I've been thinking for A VERY LONG TIME about getting an e-Reader. Dick Smith (Electronics Retailer) had signs all over their stores and website about finally having the Kindle in store.

So, I read up on the Kindle, decided it was what I wanted and we went down there on Saturday to get one.

There were signs all over the store.... BUY YOUR KINDLE NOW!




ABOVE: that's the Kindle... looks neat eh?  So, I ask the guy to sell me one, thanks. 
He goes out the back... and comes back with nothing in his hands.
Seems they have sold out.  EVERYWHERE. 
Grrrrrr.... I have to pay a deposit and WAIT.

I'm not that good at waiting... just ask Stew!

I told him I would wait no more than two weeks, as I could order it online and have it much sooner.  Hmmmm.  As we paid a deposit I suppose I do have to wait.  Dumb move that.

TODAY?   Housework.  How bloody thrilling.

Oh and I need to start typing up an information sheet for the puppy's new owners... stuff like what they are eating, how often, immunisations needed and when... just the usual stuff.
I also want to make up little packs of puppy food to go with them, so they don't get upset tummy's with different food.  I might even add a small square of blanket from their bed too.  They are sure to fret something rotten when they leave home.
I'm going to fret too I think.

OH and I need to start thinking about the wording for the advert on TradeMe too.  Must be prepared I suppose. 

It is still about 3 weeks until the first one will leave 'home'... my stomach is churning at the thought! 

ONWARD...
Last night I decided it was time to put the Dog Carry Case in with the pups.  This is to allow them to get familiar with it before I have to put them in it when I take Coco to Pukekohe on Thursday for her Grooming. 

I can't leave them home for that long on their own as we won't be home until 1pm due to Griffin's Speld lesson following on from the Grooming.

 ABOVE:  clamouring to get in it!

 ABOVE:  'Purple' looks very comfy in there...

ABOVE:  Chico checking out how tasty it is...

ABOVE:  at the end of the night the pups curled up in a corner and Coco checked out the case...  but she didn't sleep in it either. 
Never mind, it's there now.



ABOVE: a cute wee video link, two little boys singing/dancing to Bruno Mars. 

End of Day: I spent a good deal of time this afternoon trying to get good photos of the four puppy's I have to sell on TradeMe.  Talk about a mission!  Wriggly little buggers.
Having a quiet evening hopefully.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment