STEVE'S FIRST DAY AT WORK

So... big excitement today as No' 5 (Steve) finally heads off to work.
I hope his day goes well and he enjoys being out working again.  I know I will enjoy it!  I get my main computer back!


Remember me saying I had found two items of 'treasure' yesterday, one of them being the muffin pan for feeding the pups?  Well here is the other treasure:




ABOVE:  if I can't call the car 'Kermit' then I will have Kermit IN IT !  lol




ABOVE:  The other night I ordered two fern decals for the Viva.  Our ferns will be black, and the silver paintwork on the car will show under them.  Most apt, considering so many of our sporting teams have the 'Silver Fern' as an emblem.
The decals are coming from Australia, so I have to wait a wee while for them.  DEBBIE: the decals will go on the body of the car somewhere... the photo above is just from the site that sells the decals.


Off to Pukekohe today, Griffin has his Speld lesson and I shall have a look around the shops in Pukekohe to kill time.  Such a chore having to shop.... lol!
ONWARD...
CRANKY:  re: your comment on yesterday's post.... I wanted to buy him a big bottle of spirits, but when I asked him what he drank, he said he does not drink AT ALL.  So I thought I'd give him some nice cards instead.  I am NO tight arse mate.


Busy morning!  I had done heaps of washing and  hung it out, vacumed, re-arranged a bedroom to fit the green bedsetee in, because when the new suite arrives tomorrow one of the 2.5 seater couches has to go in the family room.  So no room left for the bedsette.  And I don't want to get rid of it as it belonged to my brother Vern and I was given it when he died.


Time to head off to pick up Griffin ....


I dropped Griffin at his Speld Tutor's home and headed into Pukekohe, where I found the most gorgeous metal/copper shallow bowl and some gorgeous shell paper napkins, which I thought would be nice to add to the gift for Fred at Harvey Norman's.


I got home from there in the nick of time... as it was about to PISS DOWN with rain... huge ominous clouds above my house I tell ya!


So, after rescuing all the washing and bringing it in to air.. I wrapped up the gift and took it down to Fred ... he was so cute!  He gave me a REALLY BIG HUG!  Isn't it just the nicest feeling to make someone's day?


Home now and just relaxing for a wee while, I've been on the go all day...


End of Day:  YES, Steve did enjoy his day thanks.      He certainly has a bit of pep in his step now.  so happy for him.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment