CARD MAKING. FULL STOP. END OF STORY.

You might as well bugger off.

I'm making cards all day.  And that is all!

So... ya might as well go read a more interesting blog today.

I'll chuck a few photos on for now, so it isn't quite so boring:


ABOVE:  Teddy... can't get any cuter.


ABOVE:  Emily playing peek a boo with Griffin.


ABOVE:  two watching TV, and one ignoring me.


ABOVE:  Emily asleep in the porta-cot.

 ABOVE:  Lacy and her new cat.


ABOVE: Hayley feeding her baby sister Sienna.


ABOVE:  Russell's newest tattoo:  Sienna.  Looks like it hurt!  

Right... off to do some cards.... might even have a few to show ya later.

ONWARD...

I came to the conclusion I simply did not have the right stuff to embellish the cards with (Xmas Themed) so went out and bought a few bits 'n' bobs... and finally the cards are starting to flow...

ABOVE:  opinions?...

Happy to say I got heaps done with the cards today!  The creative juices really started to flow... thank goodness!

End of Day:  going to bed really happy.  I've loved making cards today.  Being creative is something I love to be... arty fatry tart....that's me!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment